RE:WORK YOUR IMPACT
Our volunteers love re:work because they get to make a tangible difference in the lives of our candidates. Whether you want to coach, mentor, advise re:work on best practices, or host an event at your office, we have opportunities for everyone who wants to make an impact.
LEVELS OF COMMITMENT
- General Support: Participate in Mock Interviews/Sales Challenge; help facilitate class and social events; job shadowing for candidates
- Speaker Opportunities: Lead class sessions on general and sales-oriented career development topics as a guest speaker.
- Leadership Roles: Play a leadership role in helping to evolve what our Mentorship, Training and Subject Matter Expertise volunteer programs provide.
- Support current or past candidates through personal and professional growth
- Two 30- 45 minute meetings per/month
- Lead training sessions and help facilitate mock interviews for our candidates
- Work to shape our curriculum to optimally prepare candidates for roles
- Serve as subject matter expert and on-call resource for our candidates
- Help re:work extend our support and education beyond the end of the program
Fill out Volunteer
Attend a re:work Monthly Volunteer Onboarding Session
Get Matched with
Opportunities Based on
Interest + Availability
Here are some of the people who dedicate their resources to our cause.
re:work Volunteer | Project Manager
re:work Volunteer | Customer Success Manager @ LinkedIn